Get A Temporary Card Online
Need access to our digital branch? Go to https://search.livebrary.com/selfreg for a temporary library card good for 90 days & access eBooks, audio books, streaming movies, and more!
To apply in person:
- Bring your driver's license, utility, phone or tax bill, to prove residency in the South Huntington District (13).
- Patrons will receive their card the same day, and have full borrowing privileges on their new library card.
- Parents have the option of getting their child a library card, and have the ability to restrict what items can be borrowed with that card.
- All library cards are valid for three years, and will be renewed as long as the card-holder still resides in the South Huntington Library District (13).
To apply via mail or FAX:
- Print out and complete the library card application form. (Para un formulario de solicitud del carné de biblioteca en español, haga clic aquí)
- Provide a copy of your driver's license, utility, phone or tax bill, to prove residency in the South Huntington District (13).
- Mail all paper work to:
South Huntington Public Library
145 Pidgeon Hill Road
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Attn: Circulation Department
- Or fax paperwork to the South Huntington Circulation Department at: 631.549.0246
For more information or questions, call the Circulation Desk at 631.549.4411.