Desktop computers available for public use are located in both the adult and children departments.
Laptops are available in the teen department. These are reserved for patrons only.
You must have an SHPL library card or valid photo ID to use library computers. Please see a staff member at the reference desk if you require assistance.
- Public computers erase all personal information during logoff. Data you wish to save should be copied to cloud storage, USB flash or emailed prior to logging off of the computer.
- Printing from public computers is available for a small fee per page/sheet.
- All public computers are equipped with high-speed Internet access.
- Sessions on public computers are limited to 1 hour increments. Session time may be extended if no one is waiting to use the computer.
- Click the button below for a full list of software applications pre-loaded on public computers.