The library makes meeting rooms available to South Huntington patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve.
- South Huntington residents may request the use of a room for community groups, which are defined as those that can demonstrate that 51 percent of its members live in the South Huntington School District (#13).
- Rooms may be reserved up to six months in advance.
- Rooms may not be used more than once per month by the same group or individual.
- Rooms are not available to be used for commercial or for-profit enterprises.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use.
- To request the use of a room, please fill out an application.